An ice-cold bottle of "Champion" (a fruity malt beverage) - my favorite local drink! (My favorite flavor is pear)...

Some home-made beads I found in the market which had already been strung into necklaces...
Some home-made beads I found in the market which had already been strung into necklaces...
The nine eggs our hen has laid and is now diligently sitting on...
The new loofah for my bath which I picked off this tree near our house...

And finally, the new puppy we got today! He doesn't exactly have pedigree, but he is precious all the same. He wasn't very fond of his first bath but is much more cuddle-able now that the fleas are gone. More pictures to come!
The new loofah for my bath which I picked off this tree near our house...
And finally, the new puppy we got today! He doesn't exactly have pedigree, but he is precious all the same. He wasn't very fond of his first bath but is much more cuddle-able now that the fleas are gone. More pictures to come!
Yeah- everyone needs a dog!!
ReplyDelete